8 Ways to Make Your Home Cozy and Inviting
1. Make a great first impression by adding decoration to your front door or adding a welcoming doormat. Here are some great door mat option that will give you and your guest a warm welcome!
View doormats on Amazon here: http://amzn.to/2eRgd8C
2. Make your home smell like Lavender, Eucalyptus, or Peppermint with an essential oil diffuser.
Essential Oil Dispensers also act as a humidifier which is perfect for adding humidity to a small bedroom! A good quality essential oil dispenser can cost as little as $29.99 on Amazon. You can view the VicTsing Mini Essential Oil Diffuser here: http://amzn.to/2eZXVG3
3. Create ambiance with batter-powered flameless candles that flicker.
These battery powered flameless candles are prefect for lanterns, candle holders, and you never have to worry about causing a fire at home!
4. Place battery powered candles in mercury lanterns.
5. Cushion your feet under a shaggy rug that compliments your home and style.
Shop this patterned area rug on Amazon here: http://amzn.to/2vQ0mOy
6. Warm your room with an electric fireplace.
This CorLiving Standing Electric Fireplace has an iron-like finish, can heat an area of up to 400 square feet, and the flame can be used with or without heat. There is also no assembly required! This fire place is available on Amazon and can be purchased here: http://amzn.to/2w2o6Di
7. Turn your bathroom into a Spa by creating a DIY pebble bath mat.
To make a pebble bath mat, all you need is a rubber mat, smooth stones, and a waterproof silicone sealer. Watch how you can make one here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ePD1G6W0U8
8. Add some plants to your home.